I have been working on Illustrator Draw on my LG tablet for quite a while. I drew something yesterday, and today, I worked on my piece for at least an hour before the app suddenly froze and shut down. When I got back into my app, the project appeared, but I could not open the drawing I was working on. All my work that I had done today was gone as well. I tried checking the cloud, and I can open the drawing on the assets cloud but not on the app. I tried calling Adobe as well, but they hung up on me, saying that my option did not offer phone services. I need help as soon as possible since I have a deadline coming up.
I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. But, there is a bit of information I need from you:
* Which LG tablet are you using?
* How much free disk space is on it?
* What version of the Android OS are you on?
* What version of Draw are you using?
If you want, you can contact us through the in-app feedback (Tap the hamburger icon in the upper left corner of the app, then Send Feedback) and the email will be populated with all the information I've asked for.
Am I understanding you correctly... When you sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud you can see all of your work there?
Please let me know either here or through the in-app feedback.
(And a couple more things:
* I'm not entirely sure the mobile apps are supported by phone support; nevertheless it sounds like the experience was not a positive one and I'm really sorry about that.
* I'll be offline beginning in a while but I'll try to keep an eye out for a response. I've also asked the product team to keep an eye on this post.)