• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Pasteboards Color

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello is there a way to change the pasteboard color. I followed the direction that others have used however my pasteboard is still white. Can I change it to something other than dark grey or white? Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 12.48.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-01 at 12.48.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-01 at 12.47.29 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Hi,

I do not think you can have the pasteboard in any of the colors other than the theme colors.

You can change the theme from...

To make the pasteboard match to theme color, you need to right click on the pasteboard and choose the option from the drop down menu.

If you somehow feel these colors are not sufficient, you can file a feature request at Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, you can always change the preview colors. (preview= what comes when you press the "w" key when no object on your p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I do not think you can have the pasteboard in any of the colors other than the theme colors.

You can change the theme from...

To make the pasteboard match to theme color, you need to right click on the pasteboard and choose the option from the drop down menu.

If you somehow feel these colors are not sufficient, you can file a feature request at Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, you can always change the preview colors. (preview= what comes when you press the "w" key when no object on your page is selected). You can change the preview colors from here

and my preview now looks like...

Let me know if this helps.

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines