• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

STYLE.CSS

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas, he creado un sitio web con Adobe Muse para subirlo como tema en Wordpress. Sin embargo, me dice que me falta la hoja de estilo style.css.

No sé cómo crearla, ni si es un problema común o si tendré que acudir a un editor HTML (lo cual sería un problema porque no sé lenguaje HTML.

Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar, llevo dos días enteros con este problema

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

You can’t simply use a Muse created site as a WP theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not provide any information at all. And your question is completely unclear. You must give more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavel! I'm sorry but that's all the info I have.

When I try to upload my site created with Mu to Wordpress as a new theme, it says that I don't have the stylesheet. I thought that file (style.css) shoul have been created automatically, but it's not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can’t simply use a Muse created site as a WP theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! That was the answer I needed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use any third-party script to convert Mu to Wordpress (this is part of the additional information about which I asked you, but now we have to guess), you should contact its developers. For your information - none of these scripts works well and in order to use it you should know the layout of WordPress in perfection, that would create sites in Muse for the layout of WordPress. In general, do not waste time on this nonsense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines