6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2017 3:10 AM by maxr2403253

Blinking twice when exported

maxr2403253

I have a flawless project and I choose "Export and Share" with 1920 x 1080, Best Quality, MP4, 29fps, Processing Rate = 8580kbps, Total Transfer Rate = 8737kbps.

When it is ready and I will play the video, the video will flash in the bottom of 1/3 of the image. The first 0:00:44 and the last 0:00:46 and the total time of the video is 0:04:45. No other problem can be detected!

However, there is nothing visible in the Premiere timeline.

You can see blinking places here: https://youtu.be/1zF7aXCjW7M

Please ask for more information if this is not enough to resolve.

• 1. Re: Blinking twice when exported
          whsprague Level 4

When I have done that it is because of how I trimmed clips.  If you zoom in on the time line can you see anything but a perfect clip cut?  You are looking for gaps or stray single frames. 

Good luck with your project.  The video is wonderful!

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Blinking twice when exported
            maxr2403253 Level 1

Thank you!

With Premiere timeline I can't find anything special things. Here's screen capture of timeline between 45s05 ... 47s00 and I have marked with red arrows to screen capture few things:

A) Cursor shows time before last blink

B) It is  00;00;45;05

C) Timeline's "Zoom" has maximum level

What I can try to search next?

45s05.jpg

• 3. Re: Blinking twice when exported
              Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Remake the title or...

Remove still from project.

Resave in Photoshop,

and rename the still.

Then try again.

• 4. Re: Blinking twice when exported
                maxr2403253 Level 1

Thank you 

I make again text to this gap. I have removed also photo from gap and prepared a new one with a new file name and drag&drop it to gap but results are exactly same than early

Now I have made full scanned to my computer by using two different software but can't found any horses etc. malicious..

I made also a new test project with Premiere and every things fine whole 5 minutes video.

Maybe I need to try this project again completely from zero. If still have problem, then uninstall Premiere and install again?

Any other ideas?

• 5. Re: Blinking twice when exported
                  Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Alas no other ideas.

• 6. Re: Blinking twice when exported
                    maxr2403253 Level 1

I am a novice with Premiere software and it is always helpful to see what things need to check if there is a problem. So I got good service from you.

Amendment:

Is it possible that "Garden Gate Image" had too much details?

I believe because continued testing:

1: I removed the original image from Timeline and replaced it with a completely different picture - the disorder was removed.

2: I removed from the Timeline a different image and added Photoshop's original image again with a new jpg name - the disorder returned.

3: I opened the "Garden Gate" original in Photoshop and made a Gaussian Blur for layer with trees.

4: I removed the "Garden gate original" image from Timeline and replaced it with a new "Garden Gate blurred background". Now it works great!!!

garden gate original:

garden gate original.jpg

garden gate background blurred:

garden gate background blurred.jpg