• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my pictures going to stretch extremely when I import them in Indesign?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with imported pictures in Indesign. I import them and give them the positioning I want. And after that the image is going to live his own life. The picture is going to stretch extremely.

As you can see 5 of the 7 pictures in this example are stretched. Does anybody else have this problem?Schermafbeelding 2017-08-01 om 21.08.36.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning OFF GPU acceleration in the Preferences, under the GPU Performance Tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check for this:

FRAME FIT.png

It sounds like your Frame Fitting Options dialog was set to “Fit Content to Frame” as a preference. To fix it with no windows open go through the Object Menu as shown above to get the dialog and reset fitting to “None”. Then quit the program and when you relaunch it should be fixed. Using the “Clear Fitting Options” in the same pull-down menu will also accomplish this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines