• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glossary hotspots change styles

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a glossary to my help system and it worked great - then I added hotspots. They worked fine, but they trashed a few of my styles! Mainly, they caused them to change from Arial to Times New Roman. When I checked the styles themselves, they looked fine - they were just wrong on the page. This included breadcrumbs and a couple of heading styles. I figured if I removed all of the hotspots and regenerated the glossary, the styles would come back, but that didn't happen. Any idea how or why this happened, and also how I can change them back? I've already decided not to go with the hotspots if they're going to cause this kind of erratic behavior - I'm having enough trouble with Safari and Firefox without breaking my working (thus far) IE model.

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008
I went into the CSS for each section and discovered that the Normal style had been reset from Arial to TNR. I fixed this in each chapter and now it looks fine. If it does it again the next time I regenerate, at least I can fix it in just a few minutes!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I went into the CSS for each section and discovered that the Normal style had been reset from Arial to TNR. I fixed this in each chapter and now it looks fine. If it does it again the next time I regenerate, at least I can fix it in just a few minutes!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp