I'm having some problems, and hope anyone can guide me through them, thank you in advance.
Problems I'm facing:
1. The arm stretches just fine, but the hands go nuts, I know the arm is doing it, but since it's a simple shape we won't notice it. So how can I make it follow the arm, but in a way that it doesn't stretch along with it;
2. The sleeves are stretching too. I just want the arm to stretch.
3. The sleeves are in front of the arm. I can't figure a way out to make the forearm go in front of the sleeve but still be attached to the upper arm.
The scene goes like this:
- Boy stretches its arm and grab the popcorn [ press C and V for popcorn and upside-down popcorn ]
- Then he grabs some popcorn and eat it
I got Pickupbot as an example, but it has the same problem I'm trying to avoid.
There's not a great way to prevent stretching like this (yet). The hacky solution is to add a ton of sticks into the hand to try to keep its structure more rigid. But we hope to give users a way to add more control over how stretchy things are in the future.
Thanks, Dave, I'll give it a try. Can't wait to see some news soon. Have a nice day.