• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Research: Learning Content

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denesha James (deneshaj2093371) , a fellow Adobe employee, is currently facilitating a research project on learning content and would like to know your thoughts on the below questions and/or by filling out the survey linked below. If you have any questions, feel free to include that in a reply to this discussion.

"Hello, everyone! I'm new to the forum and to Lightroom. But I am currently doing a research project on learning content. I wanted to know everyone's thoughts about the following questions:

1. Do you believe the Lightroom learning content out on the web is trustworthy?
  2. Is it hard to find trusted learning content through performing searches on the internet?
  3. Where do you find the most helpful and trusted learning content?
  4. What keywords are you using with your search engines?

Please complete the questions and visit the link to participate in a brief survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11Ra2LL2czxbuG34UMOLhuFZ8ntViGNdVfTPK22yrBEA/prefill​"

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edited by a Moderator. The link you posted contained your responses including your email address. I removed the link for that reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "learning content", are we talking about tutorials and other training or user-education content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ManiacJoe​,

That's a good question for deneshaj2093371​. Denesha, can you clarify for Joe what the survey is asking for when using "learning content?"

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Joe for taking the time to reach out. Yes, we are referring to online tutorials (videos, training, user content, etc.).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The learning content for Lightroom that I have used on the web has, for the most part, been trustworthy. There are a few sources that are providing some free content in hopes of enticing you to purchase a subscription to get the real content that I think are more self-serving than really teaching. I understand the need to generate an income, but some of these are obviously over-the-top.

2. Oddly enough, I haven't performed "blind" searches for learning content for Lightroom. I have seen references by others and have used those references.

3. I particularly like Julienne Kost, Adobe evangelist, and Terry White who has an excellent YouTube channel. There are some excellent courses on Lynda.com if people are willing to pay for them.

4. No comment on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for answering these questions. If you have time, please complete the survey also. Please don't forget to completely submit the survey and include your email address if you decide to participate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4. I don't use keywords in the search engine to find tutorials for Lightroom. As I indicated in a previous answer, I have relied on referrals from others for references to good tutorial resources. I thought that would be sufficient.

I prefer not to post my e-mail address publicly in this message. If you click on my name you can get my e-mail address there. Sorry, but that is as public as I wish to make it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely understand. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filled out the survey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. I generally get an email notifying me that the survey has been completed. I am not seeing that you the survey was submitted on our end. We would love to have your feedback and thoughts. Could you please inbox me neshad0030@gmail.com and send you the survey directly. Also, before submitting the survey please make sure you include your email address and click submit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I tried to complete the survey but I got no acknowledgement it has been sent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. I generally get an email notifying me that the survey has been completed. We would love to have your feedback and thoughts. Could you please inbox me neshad0030@gmail.com and send you the survey directly. Also, before submitting the survey please make sure you include your email address and click submit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, I am not seeing that you the survey was submitted on our end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines