• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry and uneven healing tools

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying  to master the healing brush tools or perhaps other techniques that can remove the folds that have appeared on the paper of this magazine (you will see them to the left of the image). I often find these tools to be blurry and not do the job well. The clone stamp doesn't really work in my favor either for this kind of issue. Would be grateful if there are any tricks and tips for this.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 1.07.32 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the quality of your image you are working on? If you working on a poor quality image  the healing brush will not make a high quality image out of it.  The portion of the image you posted has poor image quality. Soft noise and damaged.

Capture.jpg

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines