• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop scalling/resolution issues

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an issue with Photoshop cc 2017. I have installed the aplication and everything works well except of the resolution of fitting the photoshop windows on the screen. The system works in 1920p but the Photoshop window is like it was displayed in 800x600. Is there any way to fix that? Please find attached screens. If it is meaningfull - the laptop model HP ProBook 440 G4.

Thanks!

photoshop.jpg

desktop.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

I've moved your question to the Photoshop Forum.

Go to Preferences > Interface and look at UI scaling. It will be Auto or 200% - change it to 100%. You will need to close and  restart Photoshop after clicking OK in order to see the change

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your question to the Photoshop Forum.

Go to Preferences > Interface and look at UI scaling. It will be Auto or 200% - change it to 100%. You will need to close and  restart Photoshop after clicking OK in order to see the change

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave!

Now it works perfect!

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear davescm

I would love to have my scaling like Sebastian had, but I set my scaling to 200% and it won't go that big, in fact, I don't change at all. Nor it changes on auto or 100%.

thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

From your description I suspect you are using Windows 10 and the current version of Photoshop? If so, then the scaling is picked up from the settings in Windows rather than Photoshop preferences. Go to Windows > Settings > System > Display >Scale and Layout and set the scaling there

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, Windows 10 and the current version of photoshop. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines