4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2017 9:39 PM by garry101

    Can't find the rough round Bristle brush In Photoshop CC 2017

    garry101 Level 1

      I see it was included in the latest release but I can't find it in the Brush panel under Brush and or Brush Presets.  Is it an adobe download?


      Thanks for any and all help!!!


      Garry W