• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Align inline wmf and inline eps equation according to text.

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any scripting for align mathype equation.(wmf) object and .eps object.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search the forums, use Google. This has been discussed several times. And ask more pertinent questions: 'Is there any scripting for align equation' is vague, even if many of us can work out what you probably mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know it has been discussed several times. it mean you already understood what I mean. So What kind of stupid you are that giving me advice no ones doesn't know how to use google. I guess you know nothing and you don't have any answer to give. I will give you the best advice for you. wait for you retire or search google to learn something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't behave like suicide bomber, ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to be more professional (= "polite") towards the people you are asking free help from.

See also your earlier

wrote

hahaha so funny. Bipppppp. It's not an answer. You need to learn what's paragraph and what's characters mean first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines