• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install new extentions

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop cc2017. I bought 'Skin retouching Actions' and tried to install it. I get a message from Adobe Extention Manager CC that says "the extention cannot be installed-it requires Photoshop version 14.0 or greater" . when I look in Creative Cloud it says I installed the app 20 minutes ago. It is not in my Actions window.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Edward,

I am not sure which product your acquired but I think it may be this one: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/12959#.WYSscq2ZMUE

A couple things to say here. Firstly Don't use Extension Manager, it's no longer used or supported and may create issues, so please uninstall it. Secondly, please restart Photoshop. See below on details of 'Where to find it'. If none of the above works please contact the producer.

Many thanks,

Jonathan

Where to find it

After you have installed this product it can be accessed in Photoshop with these simple steps:

1. Restart Photoshop
2. Go to your Actions panel (Window > Actions).
3. Open the panel menu located on the top-right of your Actions panel then choose "Skin - 20 Retouching Actions".
4. Click on any action then press the play button.
5. After an action has been done playing, paint in the layer mask to reveal/hide the effect. Adjust the layer group opacity to increase/decrease the effect.

IMPORTANT: Your action will not appear in the actions panel automatically. You must load it from the Actions panel menu (step 3).

For additional installation help, please contact us at http://www.sparklestock.com/contact/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines