• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I export my project into Media Encoder, it'll start rendering and then it would stop and the status would say "Failed" How do I fix this?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically, I tried to render in After Effects as well, but it said "After effects error: Motion Tile cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension. (516) (25::56) So, right now I'm not even able to render my project... Media Encoder says "Failed" and Render Queue says "After effects error: Motion tile etc. Please help!! !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details liek comp settings, render settings, footage used, effects in the comp and ultimately what you do to make the Motion Tile effect go *kaboom*.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aerinp,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi aerinp,

The motion tile effect is a very resource demanding effect so your system might run out of memory. I recommend you try to render the project as a Jpeg Sequence. This way, if the render crashes, you can resume the render process. Here's how to do it:

https://bluefx.net/render-jpeg-sequences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines