• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Read Adobe pdf file and extract data

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small business which I run, we file Income Tax returns for employees using Form 16’s and Form 26as which are primarily in Adobe format.

We are trying to develop a solution where the user can upload their pdf form 16 formats online and our online web solution can read the pdf format line by line and fill the required Online forms extracting data from pdf files uploaded.

Just want to check, is there a way/solution/technology available where we can read the pdf and get the data populated from sheet in the form.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

I am not familiar with forms 16 or 26. Are these AcroForms or XFA forms or just standard non-interactive PDF files that the user adds text annotations to? If you don't know the answer, please provide a link to these forms.

Regardless of the answer, you cannot do this with Adobe Acrobat, because it cannot be use on a server - for technical and licensing reasons. There are solutions available from 3rd parties that would allow you to build such a system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not familiar with forms 16 or 26. Are these AcroForms or XFA forms or just standard non-interactive PDF files that the user adds text annotations to? If you don't know the answer, please provide a link to these forms.

Regardless of the answer, you cannot do this with Adobe Acrobat, because it cannot be use on a server - for technical and licensing reasons. There are solutions available from 3rd parties that would allow you to build such a system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines