1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2017 10:44 AM by pgleghorn@virtusapolaris

NullPointerException when trying to use a swagger FormDataModel

pgleghorn@virtusapolaris

Hi Folks,

I'm getting this NPE in error.log when trying to create a forms Data Integration from a FormDataModel using a Swagger REST service;

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at com.adobe.aem.dermis.core.rest.service.SwaggerUtils.getDataModel(SwaggerUtils.java:496)

at com.adobe.aem.dermis.core.rest.service.SwaggerUtils.getDataModels(SwaggerUtils.java:218)

at com.adobe.aem.dermis.core.rest.service.SwaggerUtils.getMetaData(SwaggerUtils.java:102)

at com.adobe.aem.dermis.core.rest.service.RestConnector.getDataModels(RestConnector.java:108 )

at com.adobe.aem.dermis.core.rest.service.RestConnector.getDataModels(RestConnector.java:92)

at com.adobe.aem.dermis.core.service.ConnectorManager.getSchemas(ConnectorManager.java:124)

at com.adobe.aem.dermis.core.service.slingmodel.FormDataModelManager.getSchemas(FormDataMode lManager.java:507)

... 126 common frames omitted

Prior to this, creation of the FormDataModel succeeds fine. It looks like this (the swagger file is provided, and basic auth is used):

formdatamodel.PNG

Creation of the DataIntegration succeeds also:

. The NPE occurs when clicking Open to edit the newly created DataIntegration, I get this error on-screen:

Any suggestions what the issue may be?

The bundle providing this class is:

Symbolic Nameaem-dermis-core
      Version1.1.8
      Bundle Locationjcrinstall:/libs/fd/dermis/install/aem-dermis-core-1.0.46.jar
      Last ModificationSun Aug 06 14:07:39 BST 2017
      VendorAdobe Systems Incorporated
      DescriptionAEM Forms Dermis Core
      Start Level20

Note, I'm able to create a standalone java client from this swaggerfile and query the backend service, so as best I can tell the swaggerfile is ok. The definition is here https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/pgleghorn/PegaAPI/v1 for anyone interested.

I am using AEM 6.3.0.1 with Forms CFP1, on Windows 10 with Java 1.8.0_131.

Thx
      Phil