• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted duplicates in Ligthroom

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at photos, which i color labelled yellow at a smart collection. By accident i created duplicates. Unfortunately i somehow rename those duplicates and deleted them and I think their originals too. I could recover the duplicates in finder (I'm using mac) and put them in a specific folder. . Now i would like to rename those picture from their current name "duplicates 23.11.18" , "duplicates-4" to their original images number "IMG_6448" and reimport them to Ligthroom. There are a lot of picture and it would take ages when I will do this picture by pictures. Is there anyone whit similar problems and what is the best fix for that. I would appreciate any help.

And if there is a way just to rename a lot of pictures form from their current name "duplicates 23.11.18" , "duplicates-4" to their original images number "IMG_6448" would help a lot too.

Kind Regards Jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jon,

I am assuming that you would like to re-import your images which were deleted accidentally. So while reimporting the images in Lightroom you can rename all the images in the import window, refer: How to specify import options in Lightroom

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines