• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Elements In Audition 3.0 Window

Participant ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Audition 3.0 for several years. When I'd open it, it looked like this

audition normal.png

Today I clicked some wrong button somewhere and got a blank, empty window: Main, Transport, Time, Zoom, Selection/View, Sessions Properties are all missing.

How do I get them back? Is there some Default setting somewhere that sets up the window like above?

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Try 'Reset Current Workspace' from bottom of the same Workspace menu. If that doesn't work you can always drag the panels back into there relevant positions by clicking on the name at the top of the panel and dragging it to where you want it. A blue potion frame will show up on the edge of the nearest where you want to replace the boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Window menu, select Workspace and click on Multitrack View (Default).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ryclark ~

Yes, but that still leaves me without the Main, Transport, Time, Zoom, Selection/View, and Sessions Properties tabs . . and when I choose Window > Transport, Zoom and Time they appear like this, which isn't what I want

time zoom etc.png

What I want is to reset my untitled.ses so that it looks exactly like in my original image (original posting), which I assume (hope!) to be a default setup for a new .ses.

EDIT:

I've just discovered that Transport, Time, Zoom, and Selection/View are there in Edit view but not Multitrack view. How can I get them back in Multitrack view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try 'Reset Current Workspace' from bottom of the same Workspace menu. If that doesn't work you can always drag the panels back into there relevant positions by clicking on the name at the top of the panel and dragging it to where you want it. A blue potion frame will show up on the edge of the nearest where you want to replace the boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<<Try 'Reset Current Workspace' from bottom of the same Workspace menu.>>

That did the trick, thanks ryclark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines