2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2008 4:40 AM by bruce34567

Active X Question

bruce34567

Trying to issue commands as described below from director, not sure how to implement, any ideas?

Properties and methods of the control are accessible through the control wrapper class CActiveSoundRecorder contained inside the ActiveSoundRecorder.cpp and ActiveSoundRecorder.h files: these wrapper files are automatically generated when you insert the control inside your project so, in order to access the wrapper functions, you will have to insert the following line of code somewhere in your code.

#include "ActiveSoundRecorder.h"

The VUMeter object is defined by the control wrapper class CVUMeter contained inside the vumeter.cpp and vumeter.h files: also these wrapper files are automatically generated when you insert the control inside your project so, in order to access this object, you will have to insert the following line of code somewhere in your code.

#include "vumeter.h"
        • 1. Re: Active X Question
          Level 7
          Those lines go in your C++ code, not in Director.

bruce34567 wrote:
          > Trying to issue commands as described below from director, not sure how to
          > implement, any ideas?
          >
          > Properties and methods of the control are accessible through the control
          > wrapper class CActiveSoundRecorder contained inside the ActiveSoundRecorder.cpp
          > and ActiveSoundRecorder.h files: these wrapper files are automatically
          > generated when you insert the control inside your project so, in order to
          > access the wrapper functions, you will have to insert the following line of
          > code somewhere in your code.
          >
          > #include "ActiveSoundRecorder.h"
          >
          > The VUMeter object is defined by the control wrapper class CVUMeter contained
          > inside the vumeter.cpp and vumeter.h files: also these wrapper files are
          > automatically generated when you insert the control inside your project so, in
          > order to access this object, you will have to insert the following line of code
          > somewhere in your code.
          >
          > #include "vumeter.h"
          >
          >
          • 2. Re: Active X Question
            bruce34567 Level 1
            i guess i just hit a wall. Hmmm.... i may have to go frankenstein on this project.

What i am trying to do is display current sound levels of the selected recording device channel

Any one know of simple xtra or activex good for this (i have FFT xtra now, but want something else.)

Cheers Bruce