• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you make this glitch effect

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make a glitch effect like this in either premiere pro or after effects, how do i do this? Here is an example of what it looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeCytho8wq4

the glitch effect is at 0:28 1:27 1:33 and 1:36

they move around too without a greenscreen at 1:27, can someone please explain how to do this in detail! Ive been looking for weeks!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

I am pretty sure that about half of the shots were on green screen and composited. The others were rotoscoped. You just have to separate the actors from the background and then apply the glitch effects to the bottom copy.

If you don't have the ability to shoot green screen then you'll have to rotoscope. The amount of time it takes to roto depends entirely on the shot. After Effects has a tool called Rotobrush which will work on some kinds of footage.

For specific instructions we have to see your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure that about half of the shots were on green screen and composited. The others were rotoscoped. You just have to separate the actors from the background and then apply the glitch effects to the bottom copy.

If you don't have the ability to shoot green screen then you'll have to rotoscope. The amount of time it takes to roto depends entirely on the shot. After Effects has a tool called Rotobrush which will work on some kinds of footage.

For specific instructions we have to see your footage. There is no magic, All it takes is careful planning and some hard work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines