• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I see all my online XD files in one place?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to xd.adobe.com and signed in but I'm not sure what this actually does since I can't see anywhere to view my mockups or any aspect of my account. The only thing I see different about the page when signed in is a "Sign out" button.

Is there a central place where I can see all of my online mockups?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

You can go to assets.adobe.com and select "Prototypes" from the left nav bar. You'll get a list of all of the prototypes you've shared.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Connor,

I am not sure I get your question. Did you try downloading Adobe XD from your Creative Cloud desktop application?

See Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps for info on downloading Creative Cloud applications.

After you open Adobe XD, use the In App tutorial to get started with using the application. Let me know if you need more assistance, or if I misread your question.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can go to assets.adobe.com and select "Prototypes" from the left nav bar. You'll get a list of all of the prototypes you've shared.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines