Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with payment

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use a rechargable credit card for the payment of creative cloud. This mouth i could't pay with that credit card even if I have the enough money to pay. I Tried more time and recharged more time, while the system payment removed 1 € for all the payment attempts and it did't regive me those euro back. I changed the credit card and the payment was successfull, but the system removed me 12,19€ (the cost of my creative cloud) + 1€. Why? I can't contact directly the assistant service in my country, so please answer me here.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asking here is not asking Adobe - these are user to user forums.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made everything you said. Nothing. I tried Edge, the same problem, It even says: "We're experiencing problems with chats originating from Chrome 60.x and are working to fix it. To chat with us, please use a different version of Chrome or a different browser." But I was using Edge. This Custmer support has too problems. It's unacceptable for a company like Adobe. It's from one week that I'm tring everything to contact them. What can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco,

I apologize for the troubles you faced in reaching the support.

Please see the private message from me and I will get you in touch with the support for your issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

You never got your euro back because in fact Adobe never took it away, it is a retain not a withdraw, it is only to test if payment method is working.

If you do have any issue you do need to contact support

Contact Customer Care

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And so why have they been subtracted for test and they haven't been come back to the credit card in each one (1 master card and 1 visa)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The euro was never taken, they cannot give you back something they never took in the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does my bank say the opposite one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure Adobe did not charge you, but if you do have proof you NEED to contact support!

But, again, ONLY if you have proof!

Contact Customer Care

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I'm doing it. I just was answering to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines