Adobe Edge Animate**
2 people found this helpful
In 2015 Adobe Edge Animate became Adobe Animate and Adobe Edge Reflow merged into Dreamweaver and Muse, Adobe Inspect became Adobe Device Preview. Edge Tools & Services will continue to be available for paid Creative Cloud members.
You can read more about the Edge apps here: Adobe Edge Animate Team Blog
- Dreamweaver recently combined innovative visual aids inspired by Edge Reflow with first-class support for the Bootstrap framework, making it the premier tool for responsive web design.
- At our MAX conference in October, we announced responsive design will be coming to Adobe Muse, for designers who don’t want to code. Edge Reflow was also a key influence in this implementation of responsive design.
- Device Preview in Photoshop and Dreamweaver makes it easy to preview and inspect websites or mobile app designs on actual devices, a key feature in Edge Inspect.
- Flash Professional, our flagship vector animation tool (soon to be named Adobe Animate CC) was rewritten from the ground up over the past few years to natively support HTML5 Canvas and WebGL, while continuing to support Flash formats. It can also output to any format, such as SVG, with an extensible architecture.
- In 2016, Dreamweaver will be integrating the open source editor Brackets to provide a fully modernized coding environment.