my computer doesn't have the same choices as your example
Please see Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome
The Google support document Adobe Flash isn't working - Chrome Help also contains this, and more information on troubleshooting Flash in Chrome, and is kept updated by Google.
Also, Please try the following:
- launch chrome
- navigate to chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash
- The flag is most likely set to Default
- change the flag to Disabled
- relaunch Chrome
- Does Flash content display now?
For google Chrome you may access the Flash Player Global Settings using link: Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Security Settings panel. You can also get this link when you right-click any flash content and choose "Global Settings" from the context menu. Then follow below steps to add any location to trusted locations for Chrome.
- On the page opened select "Global Security Settings panel" from the left panel.
- To add any file/folder click on Edit location -> Add location
- Paste the path to the file/folder in the input box below "Trust this location:"
- To delete any location select that location from the menu and choose "delete location" and then confirm