• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirements when Running Multiple CC Apps on Windows 7

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually run Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop at the same time, on Windows 7 64-bit PC. Occasionally, I use Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. What are the system requirements I need to especially run InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, and Photoshop CC at the same time?  I saw the individual system requirements listed for each app, however does that change when running multiple apps simultaneously?  My computer at work is no longer holding up and I would like to know what to request.

Thanks,

Kendra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For ONE example, the computer I built July 2014 works well for me... see reply #6 for my hardware list in https://forums.adobe.com/message/6536849

There is, of course, newer and faster now, but the above could be a starting point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

include puget systems, https://www.yelp.com/biz/puget-systems-auburn and let them know exactly what you want, in your search for the 'right' computer.

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Hardware Forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines