1 person found this helpful
How did you re-install? Is Photoshop CC working? If so, I would suggest another try with LR using the direct downloads.
- Go to Windows control panel and uninstall Lightroom
- Re-boot (re-start your computer)
- Go to the link below and expand the Lightroom 6 tab
- Download and install the base program (744mb download for Windows)
- Then download the latest update 2015.12/6.12
Many thanks for your advice. It seems to work, I've done exactly what you said, up to the step 5. Where can I find the latest update? BTW, it's fine now. Again, really appreciate your help.
The latest update is available on that very same link. It's under the heading, "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6", and the updates are for both Lightroom CC and Lightroom 6. There is not a separate update for one or the other.
Unfortunately, once I've installed the new 2015.12 update, it is crashing again.... Very frustrating!
So, back to square one, following Jon steps.
Beware of Update 2015.12!!!!