• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating image-based hyperlinks to external resources w/o advancing slide?

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I create a text hyperlink to an external resource, then, if the learner clicks on it, it appropriately opens the external resource in a separate window, and does not advance the current slide in the Presenter presentation (allowing the user to, say, click on more than one link from the same slide), as long as I have the slide set to Advance by User. However, if I create a hyperlink on an image, then, when the user clicks on it, it advances the slide, which I do NOT want. I've tried having the Advance by User option turned on or off, but it doesn't seem to matter for this issue - I can't find a way to make Presenter understand the difference between a click on a linked image vs. just any click on the page.

If I have to, I could just stick to text links, but I'd really like to have image links. Does anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks, in advance, for any info!!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just bumping this up to see whether anyone can answer this....please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources