• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted catalogue

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had three corrupted catalogues in the last month and started fresh reloaded all my photos. Now I get an error when backing up !  I have never had issues and made no changes to my PC.  I have the current version of Lightroom. I really cannot afford another issue reloadimg all my photos is killing me. Anyone have an idea whats up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be tremendously helpful to know the error - What is the error message appearing or what does happen or not?

Also please add your OS version as well as the exact (not 'current') Version of Lightroom.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that it has happened 3 times already indicates you could possibly have a hard disk that is malfunctioning. But I agree with McLion, please give us the exact information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am going to replace my hard drive just in case. I will post again if this does not correct the problem .. Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 10 Pro version 1703

lightroom CC 2015-12

The error I receive is the Catalog is corrupt Please close and lightroom will attempt to fix. I close it and reopen , the attempt fails. The only option I have is open a different catalog.  I try to  open a back up version catalog and That will error as corrupt as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines