1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2017 11:19 AM by fotoroeder

Epingler mon menu au navigateur

franckh1703

Bonjour

Je souhaite créer un site internet, mais cette fois ci en utilisant la fonction adaptative ( une page pour le poste de travail, une page pour les tablettes, une page pour les téléphones)

Mon problème est le suivant :

Sur la version pour les ordinateurs je peux épingler mon menu au navigateur.

Par contre, sur la version Tablette et téléphone, je n'ai pas accès à la fonction épingler !

Merci de votre aide

F.

• 1. Re: Epingler mon menu au navigateur
          fotoroeder Adobe Community Professional

Hi Franck,

I must admit, I didn`t know this as well.

Maybe it has to do with – it is not recommended for mobile devices to pin anything at least for phone version I knew that.

If you want to use a "pinned" menu on tablet, you could use a fixed width instead of fluid width and use scroll motion set to "0".

BUT, on the other hand it is quite normal on responsive design to use fluid width breakpoints from 768.

So best way, try it, publish it as provisional site to BC, check as much devices as you can get and decide.

Especially the devices with this tiny little "i" in their names behave unpredictable with this pinning to browser and scroll motion effects.

Keeping this in mind and go for it.

Best Regards,

Uwe

1 person found this helpful