• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw crash after update

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I just recently updated my photoshop CC to the latest version (it says 2017.1.1), and aside from losing all my actions and plugins, every time I try to use the Camera Raw filter, the program encounters problems and forces me to shut it down. System info is Windows 8, i5 1796GHz, 8GB Ram.

Any ideas as to why this is happening and how to fix it? Need a solution pretty urgently as have an image I need to finish today and I can't contact Adobe tech support on the telephone or via chat!

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eyan,

Please update the graphics drivers from the manufacturer's website and then try using the camera plugin. If you still get the same error, then uncheck the GPU from the camera raw preferences.

Open Photoshop > Edit > Camera raw > Performance > Uncheck the GPU > restart Photoshop.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines