Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Error CRCs

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Nearly a month looking for help to Error CRCs.  Since I up dated to Muse 2017, I can not up dated my web !!!  Any help, idea ???  plesasse

I attach an screenshot   Regards

ERROR MUSE .jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is getting kicked by your host server... I assume the codes used (a blog or google tracking on wordpress host) isn't set for their system

to fix this we would need a copy of the .muse file and know who the host server is but you may just want to load an older version of Muse to work around the issue

Screenshot (1297).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Many thanks for your reply.

1 - How can I send you a copy of the muse file ??

2 - I have loaded a Muse previous version 82015) but once I want to open a file, Muse indicates the file can not  be opened because it needs a Muse up dated  version  !!!!  Now I have reloaded the latest version, but I keep having same problem

I attach a screemshot . Awaiting your help, best regards and many thanks

Muse Jose Felix Cano.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines