• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sudden error message when converting Raw to TIFF... Please help

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! Are there any photographers who can help me? I have been doing Raw conversions in Photoshop for years but there is suddenly the error message during Raw conversion from Raw to TIFF: "There was an error writing the file" I have never had this happen  can anyone explain what might be the problem please? I've turned machine on and off and made all necessary updates so am very confused...it is happening on all files not just the new ones.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are your original files located? On an internal or external drive? If EHD is it connected? If internal how much space is left on your drive? Please post a screen shot of the exact error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cmgap  wrote

Where are your original files located? On an internal or external drive? If EHD is it connected? If internal how much space is left on your drive? Please post a screen shot of the exact error.

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 22.06.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screen shot. Please now let us know the answers to the other questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, sorry for delayed response. I was working on a Jet drive and it turns out that it jut didn't have enough space to save any more work! It's usually more simple than you imagine eh! Thanks so much for taking the time to help though.

Bets Wishes

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines