Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apparent velocity on 3D comp

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a comp with several footages and I'm using a masked adjustment layer with the Turbulent Displace effect to simulate heat waves. The problem is that the comp contains a camera movement that acts as a displacement of the distortion of Turbulent Displace. When the camera stops Turbulent Displace happens to be animated only by the property "Evolution" and this difference that I would like to eliminate.

I thought that I could access the speed of the moving layers via expression to compensate by doing the opposite movement at the "offset" parameter on the Turbulent Displace, but being a 3D composition the only animated parameter is the camera position. There is a way to calculate the apparent motion speed from layers based on the 3D camera of a comp?

Thanks!

--
Gabriel Camelo

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Hi,

Request you to kindly visit the link shared below and select the specific product community.

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

The experts would be able to help you with the product related query.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Request you to kindly visit the link shared below and select the specific product community.

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

The experts would be able to help you with the product related query.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines