• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cellular data re-setting to on

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to leave access to cellular data turned off for this App, and would have thought that this was more likely to be preferred off than on...

I have just gone and checked and for the third time in two weeks have found Use cellular data turned on.

Perhaps it is getting reset when the App updates?

Anyway, it's very irritating... suggestions appreciated 🙂

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another suggestion: instead of turning it off through the app, you can also use the iOS Settings app to configure permissions for cellular data on a per-app basis.

Here are the steps persistently turn off cellular data for Adobe Scan:

- Go to the Settings App on your device.

- Scroll down to "Adobe Scan" and tap on it.

- Under "Allow Adobe Scan to Access", disable "Cellular Data"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have found the option in my iPhone Settings to turn off access to cellular data.

However the question remains as to why the App would be designed to re-set it's settings simply because I have logged out... that makes no sense whatsoever and is extremely irritating!

While I have actioned the work-around, please take this feedback into account for future releases.

I would also be interested to see the results of asking your users whether they would prefer the default to be On or Off for using cellular data - I suspect it would be to default to Off...

Regards,

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Customer,

Yes, we will bring your concern into our future releases.

Thanks for your feedback

Adobe Mobile Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines