• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

central document as PDF in generating printed documentation

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a merged HTML Help project and it would be desirable  to generate PDF document such that the central (master) is on top (with the table of contents with all page number correct and merge the rest of the PDF into that one document. Is that possible?

At the moment I can only help myself to generate distinct documents with all their own page numbers and the Master document is empty so to say, no tabe of content,

--

Christoph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That can only be done in Word or Acrobat. You cannot merge a printed output from RoboHelp.

In Word you would have a master document as described on my site. Historically people reported all sorts of issues with this approach but some say it has improved.

In Acrobat you can insert one PDF into another.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp