• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem sending pdf urgent heeeelp

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please i have this very important pdf file and i have acrobat pro dc trial i still have 13 days in it

so the pdf gets opened on my pc but when i try to email it it says that the viewer will not be able to see it and i tried to send it and it actually doesen't get opend please what do i do it is very imprtant for my addmission in uni pleeeeease !

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Don't open the file inside a browser. Save it locally and then open it directly in Acrobat/Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't give us much to go on, but you don't need to use Acrobat to e-mail a PDF file.

Assuming that you have a valid PDF file (i.e., you can open it in either Acrobat or Reader), all you typically need to do to e-mail a PDF file is to “attach” it to the e-mail you are sending to someone. Some e-mail clients simply let you drag and drop a file onto the e-mail to which the file is to be attached. Alternately, most e-mail clients (whether dedicated programs such as Outlook or web browser clients) have an Attach File function that prompts you with a file dialog that allows you to specify the file(s) to be attached to the e-mail.

It should be that simple. Try this and let us know whether that helps you!

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried sending it with different ways even without the adobe but it doesen't get opened to the reciever it says exaclly this

"Please wait...

If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF

viewer may not be able to display this type of document.

You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by

visiting http://www.adobe.com/go/reader_download.

For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader.

Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark

of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the"

and i have some attatchments to this file and i'm using adobe acrobat pro dc trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't open the file inside a browser. Save it locally and then open it directly in Acrobat/Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if i send it to someone does he have to do the same thing so he can see it ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines