• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need direct download link to Experience Design

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use the normal creative cloud or Adobe XD flash-based installers at my company. Flash-based installers are blocked by the network. Can I please get a direct download link for Adobe XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Sorry! We don't provide direct installers for XD - it's only available through the Creative Cloud or through Creative Cloud Packager (on Mac for now). We don't have a Flash-based installer, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry! We don't provide direct installers for XD - it's only available through the Creative Cloud or through Creative Cloud Packager (on Mac for now). We don't have a Flash-based installer, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henry,

Not sure why, but for some reason Adobe XD is now the only Creative Cloud desktop application which does not have a standard offline installer available via the CC 2018 direct download links...

Many users would like to see this changed, and it would help a lot of customers if it did.

For more information, and to vote for and follow this issue going forward, please see:

Need Standalone Installer – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update – some good news:

Starting with the 2020 release, it's now possible to get a standalone installer for Adobe XD – but you have to contact customer service...

How to Get the New Adobe CC 2020 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines