Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Droplet

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to work with multiple files that are 300ppi. I want to convert them to 72ppi and have them centered at the same time. I need the file to be 1100 x 1100 pixels. I am trying to figure out a way to have the files all open into one file, so that I can then export them using Generate>ImageAssets after using a few other Actions that will modify the images. Is there a way to do this? I haven't been successful in figuring it out. Thank you in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could please explain below question,

- If the image has transparency background?

- Do you use photoshop path/Channel to do selection?

-yajiv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I want to process a lot of images and this isn't a matter of selecting. Channels wouldn't change the ppi or the pixel dimension of the image, nor center it. Nor would it bring all the files into one image as many layers.. Thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines