I use MS Publisher 2013 to create newsletters. I print as a PDF. I have site links and in-document page links in the newsletter. The links have always worked. This month, not so. I think I changed some options on my PC. How do I get the links to work again. I've looked through settings for MS Publisher, Acrobat DC and my PC Security.
I can't remember what I changed.
Thanks a bunch
When you print to PDF no links are preserved from the original file. If you have plain-text URLs in your file and the setting to do so is enabled, Acrobat (or Reader) will make them clickable, but that's about it.
I have been using this method for 4 years. If you know what option to check, please let me know. Your explanation does not apply.
The setting is described is called "Create links from URLs" and it can be found under Edit - Preferences - General.
If it's ticked but it's still not working you will need to provide some sample files.