Photoshop CS6 ACE exam

Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many questions are there?

How much time do I have?

Is the minimum passing score 60%?

Is the code 9A0 303?

This is what I have found out so far - 50 questions, 60%, 90 minutes but I simply want to clarify

Thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

I'm also curious why you want to take an exam on software that is so old, and has already reached end-of-life.

But, the answers to all your questions and more are found in the exam guides for the various applications. This is the one for the current (and only available) exam:

https://training.adobe.com/certification/exams/photoshop_cc_2015/_jcr_content/sampleExam

ACE: Photoshop CC 2015 exam overview

The typical candidate has between 2 – 5 years’ experience using Adobe Photoshop in a digital imagin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do Adobe still offer ACE in obsolete software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got curious...looks like the Photoshop CS6 ACE exam was retired December 31, 2016, only a few months ago!

Adobe Retirement FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to look is:

Adobe Certification Exams | Adobe Training & Certification

Has information of amount of questions and format. There are also sample exams that can be downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also curious why you want to take an exam on software that is so old, and has already reached end-of-life.

But, the answers to all your questions and more are found in the exam guides for the various applications. This is the one for the current (and only available) exam:

https://training.adobe.com/certification/exams/photoshop_cc_2015/_jcr_content/sampleExam

ACE: Photoshop CC 2015 exam overview

The typical candidate has between 2 – 5 years’ experience using Adobe Photoshop in a digital imaging, digital publishing, and design environments. You might be responsible for digital asset management, production, and execution of projects in the fields of (but not limited to): photographic art, advertising design, photojournalism, news and media production, social media, mobile, video, web, and 3-D.

Exam description

The exam has two parts:

• 57 multiple-choice questions, covering a range of topics listed below
  • A short survey that we use to gather information about your product experience The exam has a time limit of 90 minutes, and includes a timer to mark the remaining time.

Exam scoring

The certification consists of achieving the minimum passing score, which is 63%, on a multiple choice test. After completing the test, candidates will be immediately provided with the official score for the exam. They will also receive an email with the official exam result.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines