• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaints procedure

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was actually doing a test drive of Adobe Acrobat DC (the 7 day free trial) because I need to purchase 15-20 licenses for our small business.  I got the quote easy enough on line (isn't that always the way it is -- you can get them to sign you up, but then you can't get any customer service), but I had one issue with optimizing and was trying to find someone...ANYONE...to help.  I called the support line and got someone not in the US who proceeded to tell me there was no issue.  Really?  Then why does my Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 take 60 seconds to optimize a document, and DC takes 8 minutes to optimize the same exact document?  I tried calling back (for about 30 minutes) but got caught in 1-800 number automated selection hell and whenever I selected the option that I wanted....it would hang up on me.  I can't say that I'm impressed and, at this point, I'm looking into Nuance PDF as an alternative.

EDIT [branched from an old discussion already marked as answered – moderator]

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?