• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat stopped printing pdf

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the free Adobe Acrobat DC and had great success printing all of my old adobe pdf files, but now it suddenly won't pull up anything.  It just sits on the sidebar of my desktop under an adobe icon.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shawnanana,

You have mentioned about Adobe Acrobat DC above that you are using as free application.

However, Acrobat DC is a subscription based application. Make sure that you have the right application installed which is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions 

Also, as you said that it has stopped printing document suddenly. So you may go through the help document and follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in that- Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

Before you start troubleshooting you must reboot your computer once. Sometimes a simple reboot of machines helps resolving complicated technical issues.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines