• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Educate Me A Bit

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I embed an .MP4 video into a PDF, the recipient seems to need Adobe Flash Player installed on their PC in order to play the video -- and I'm wondering why the Windows OS simply doesn't play the embedded .MP4 with the system's Windows Media Player.  Is it because Adobe maybe converts an embedded video to Flash format after it is embedded as part of the saved PDF?

Here's my situation..  We would like to be able to provide competing PDF business proposals to potential clients and have the PDFs contain embedded videos.  However, with many large corporations blocking flash on their networks due to security concerns, I'd like to know if there is anyway of doing this without the need for Adobe Flash Player.  I cannot provide separate video files with the proposals.  All information must be contained in one single PDF document for submission.

Any suggestions on how to do this without the need for Flash Player would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Bill

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a great question for the Acrobat team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines