• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, I can't cancel the lightroom plan.

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't found the cancel plan button at all what should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hongs,

May I know the reason, why you want to cancel the Lightroom plan? Are you facing any difficulties using Lightroom?

You can refer the link which will guide you, How to cancel the Creative cloud subscription: Learn about cancelling your Adobe Creative Cloud plan subscription

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me cancel annual plan ,monthly payment (1year) i don’t want to renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t want to renewal. Because your company charge my credit and auto renewal don’t tell me. Please help me to cancel plan!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have read the link that Mohit has posted? There you'll find all informations that you need.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines