• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The dreaded 0xc000007b after latest CC 2015 update installed

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started doing research and found some hits from past and a few months ago.  It appears based on those that the solution is to throw the machine in the dumpster.

I have tried the DLL change with no luck (as many have indicated).

I'd really rather not do multiple re-installs as so many others have said did nothing for the issue.

Literally was in it yesterday and it wanted to update.  I checked my windows updates and none since 8/10.  It HAS to be the update in my opinion.  Windows 10 doesn't really have a "last known good" anymore so I can't just go that route.

Help?  I'm heading out of town so I'm not going to do anything until I return, but I will want to process photos on my return.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know what DLL change you are referring to ... however ... if you type in 0xc000007b in the search box here, or at your favorite search engine, lots of solutions are mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, in my search engine most of the hits are much older and for older versions of LR. Here I get roughly the same. If you know of an answer, that would be great.

I sensed that the DLL's were old and didn't give me any overwrite complaints when I did it and those have since been removed.

as an FYI I also get 0xc0000005 as well.

if I have to reinstall LR, I can...I'd just like to avoid doing it multiple times with no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines