• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Service Providers & Show in Explorer

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the "Hard drive" as Export, at the bottom there is the "Post processing" dialog section with the "After export" option "show in explorer".

I've developed a Export Service Providers and and I would like to have this same dialog section also at the bottom.

However I could not find how to configure this.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

I don't have an authoritative answer, but you might look at the Lightroom SDK Guide, page 167, and sample plugins it describes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an authoritative answer, but you might look at the Lightroom SDK Guide, page 167, and sample plugins it describes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Thank your looking into this and your reply!

I know that there is a difference between Export Service Providers and Export Filter Providers. With the last one you can define post processing.

The disadvantage is that the dialog is more difficult for the user and I hoped that somehow the standard section used in the Hard disk export could also be used in my plugin. As far as I can see, the hard disk exporter is a Export Service Providers and not a Export Filter Providers.

I probaby have to create somethings similar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines