Knowing the exact version of Photoshop and OS you have will help.
Sure. Win10 + Photoshop cc (2017) according to Creative Cloud app (it is the latest version).
Not sure if there is a log or system report I could upload?
Uninstall Photoshop using the drop-down in the Creative Cloud app (see screen shot below), then run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems before reinstalling Photoshop.
Thank you, I'll try right away
Didn't work. I've uninstalled, used the cloud cleaner tool and installed once again. As it had downloaded and installed the file, Photoshop tried to launch and freezed everything.
Can I do anything else?
1) Although you have reset the Preferences already try again using Reset Preferences on Quit found under the General Tab in Photoshop Preferences.
2) Try unticking Use Graphic Processor in Preferences under the Performance tab (I'm a Mac user but I assume you have that on a PC).
Is it your PC ok?
Please try a chkdsk command for the windows command prompt:
chkdsk [Drive:] [parameters]
chkdsk C: /f /r /x
I'm still struggling here Photoshop CC still doesn't work.
However, now I know
1. that it does work if I start Windows 10 in safe mode
2. that Photoshop CC 2015.5 32 bit does work (!!) - also when graphics accelerator is on
3. that Lightroom Classic CC still works
I'm running windows 10 64bit.
So maybe the newest Photoshop CC is 64 bit and for some reason that doesn't work. But why?
How to proceed from here?