Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ae and AME Issues

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

When I try to add a composition to the AME Queue, I receive an error (5027 :: 12) "Adobe Media Encoder is not installed." AME is definitely installed and I am running the latest, up to date versions of CC. If I try to drag a composition into AME, I receive an error "Dynamic Link Error : Source is Empty." The source is not empty, I have footage and audio in the composition.

I have uninstalled and re-installed both applications and the problem persists.

Help? !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info and other technical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Ae CC 2017, AME CC 2017, on OSX 10.11.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to get all the updates from the Creative Cloud app.

Try to download Preference Manager from

Digital rebellion. This free application lets you to remove all the prefs for all CC apps. Once you remove all the prefs try to send the comp to AME again

Let us know if this works for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have installed AME in the default directory or it is a custom location?

Have you tried to drag and drop the After Effects project file directly into AME?

I remember having this problem when AME Wars not installed in the default directory but dragging th AE file directly into AME worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AME is in the default directory, and if I try to drag and drop I get an AME error "Dynamic Link Error : Source is Empty."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi adriang,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines