• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC 2017 spreads across multiple monitors

Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS/Bridge CC 2017.  In addition to my 4K Dell 7710 monitor, I have a Cintiq 21UX and a Dell 2713H.  Bridge opens on my 7710 monitor.  However, if I move it to either of the other two monitors, it will spread over all three monitors.  Is there any way to prevent this?  I would like to be able to position Bridge on any one of the three displays but not across all three displays.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

I just want to follow up:  I used the nView utility for Nvidia Quadro drivers to prevent Bridge from stretching across several monitors.  It works fine.  Just wanted to share that solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, if you use windows, you could try a Keyboard shortcut to move Bridge to the next monitor, using the windows key and the left or right arrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as Bridge moves across from the PC to the Dell 2713H, it then spreads across all three monitors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just want to follow up:  I used the nView utility for Nvidia Quadro drivers to prevent Bridge from stretching across several monitors.  It works fine.  Just wanted to share that solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines