• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What to do when Adobe won't let us change the billing email address?

Engaged ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have chatted 3 times with Adobe and they don't understand.

I used to use info@companyname.com for my Creative Cloud and Billing. We changed the company name and Creative Cloud login to info@NEWcompanyname.com.

But all billing emails come to the old info@companyname.com address. In fact, it says I have to access my Creative Cloud with that old address too which doesn't work.

There is absolutely no place in the Profiles or Account section online to change your BILLING email, only your Creative Cloud account email. We have triple checked our verified primary and secondary email accounts on file and they are NOT the old address that Adobe keeps using.

All the threads here say I need to contact a chat agent. I've talked to 3 and they say they can't find the old address or can't change the billing address.

Come on Adobe! Has anyone been successful in fixing this? I'm thinking about asking Adobe for a domain and email cost discount on my annual plan to preserve an old domain.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you have a teams or enterprise subscription?

are you the owner (not just admin) of that subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines